Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Washi tape storage and organization - update

Almost two years ago I showed you my washi tape organization here and I was very happy with it for a while.

I used the Pot lid organizer (Israel link / UK link / US link via Amazon) from Ikea with a large plastic hook from 3M. 


It worked very well for a while, but then my collection grow and I needed to find another solution.

Luckily, I was in the US a while ago and while strolling the isles of The Container Store (what can I say, some people like to shop for cloth, I like boxes...) I found the best box for washi tapes. The 6-Compartment Unbreakable Box, I bought two of them and I'm happy now (for now...). Look how nicely the washi tape fits in the box.



I tried to find something similar on AMAZON, in case you can't find the exact box, and I think the ArtBin Zerust Anti-Tarnish Box Medium 6 compt. -Clear Art/ Craft Supply Box, 6847AG or the ArtBin 4-Compartment Tarnish Inhibitor Large Box will work as well for washi tape.

Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

הודעה בנוגע ללינקים באתר

בחלק מהלינקים באתר (אמזון, סקראפבוק וסיימון) יש לי שיווק שותפים שזה אומר שאם אתם קונים מהלינק שלי אני מקבלת עמלה קטנה ולכם זה לא עולה יותר (באמת שלא... בדקתי את זה).