Sunday, March 30, 2014

Train happy birthday cards

I don't have lots of time lately to blog, but I do create from time to time when I have a few minutes to spare.

So I will try to blog every day now until I catch up

I created this card to a very sweet 2 years old boy.  I designed and cut the design with the Silhouette and it was created super quick.

The sentiment is "Happy Birthday" in Hebrew.



The scraps from the cut for the other card were not wasted and I created this card as well at the same time. Not sure if you can see it, but I added glitter from a glitter pen to the sentiment and wheels. I totally love glitter :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

הודעה בנוגע ללינקים באתר

בחלק מהלינקים באתר (אמזון, סקראפבוק וסיימון) יש לי שיווק שותפים שזה אומר שאם אתם קונים מהלינק שלי אני מקבלת עמלה קטנה ולכם זה לא עולה יותר (באמת שלא... בדקתי את זה).