Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Congrats on your new home



I am taking the new Online Card Class - Clean and Simple 4 and I love it!

Of course, they are already on day 7 and I only had time to make this one card, from a technique that was taught by Jennifer McQuire - Layer with ink.

I love how the background turned out.

I couldn't resist adding the bow to the house, I think it's very fitting to a card for a new house. The house is from the Mi Casa Stamp set by Hero arts.

Here is a closer look at the background. (I used the Tiny star background stamp from hero arts and a cloud stencil I made with a punch).



I am adding this card to the Simon Says Stamp - Monday Challenge ( H is for Hero Arts).

1 comment:

  1. Such a great take on the "H" challenge! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)

    ReplyDelete

הודעה בנוגע ללינקים באתר

בחלק מהלינקים באתר (אמזון, סקראפבוק וסיימון) יש לי שיווק שותפים שזה אומר שאם אתם קונים מהלינק שלי אני מקבלת עמלה קטנה ולכם זה לא עולה יותר (באמת שלא... בדקתי את זה).