Sunday, August 31, 2014

First day of school desk popup card


The minute I saw the "a2 desk pop up card" by Lori Whitlock on the Silhoette store, I know I have to make it.

I made a card for each of my kids and for a few around us that we wanted to wish happy first day at school.

I was able to get the base for 6 cards from two 12x12 pages. The patterned paper were from the 6x6 stacks by lawn fawn "Hello Sunshine" and "Let's Polka" (links to products below)

Each card has the kids name on the laptop screen, along with "hello grade XX" in Hebrew.





The text on the laptop screen was printed with the Silhouette pen holder and a Singo white gel pen. Loved how easy it was and how nice it turned out.



I added a gift to each card (also hand made, will show them in the upcoming blog posts). The kids really like them, they all tried to see if the drawers can be pulled out :-)

Another funny story is that the one kid that liked the card the most, was my 5 years old daughter who did not get one, because she is not going to school until next year. She was really upset about it, so I'l make one for her as well later today :-)

Linking to:
Simon Says Stamp - Anything goes



4 comments:

  1. ! מקסים
    ...איזה כייף של תשומת לב מאמ

    ReplyDelete
  2. יופי של יצירות אמנות הכרטיסים האלה!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a clever fabulous card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. זה כל כך פה!!!! ובנוסף אני מאוד אמוד נהנהית לראות איך את מנצלת את כל היכולות של הסילואט ואפילו מעבר!

    ReplyDelete

הודעה בנוגע ללינקים באתר

בחלק מהלינקים באתר (אמזון, סקראפבוק וסיימון) יש לי שיווק שותפים שזה אומר שאם אתם קונים מהלינק שלי אני מקבלת עמלה קטנה ולכם זה לא עולה יותר (באמת שלא... בדקתי את זה).