Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Thank you card

I had to make two thank you cards for the morning and it was already 12:30am so you can imagine I had to find something that will be quick and easy.

Here comes my trusty silhouette to the rescue. I wrote the word Thanks (in Hebrew) and cut a cover card, I added a border with gold sketch pen and mount all that on a yellow polkadot page from lawn fawn.

That's it. 20 minutes and I had two thank you cards.


This card is participating in the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. חמוד מאוד. את יכולה לשים מתחת לאותיות של תודה, עוד שכבה, מוסטת מעט. ויצא לך כאילו צל חלקי. זה יוסיף המון.

    ReplyDelete
  2. אפרת, זה מקסים!
    באיזה גודל פונט זה בערך כדי להתאים לכרטיס?
    :)

    ReplyDelete

הודעה בנוגע ללינקים באתר

בחלק מהלינקים באתר (אמזון, סקראפבוק וסיימון) יש לי שיווק שותפים שזה אומר שאם אתם קונים מהלינק שלי אני מקבלת עמלה קטנה ולכם זה לא עולה יותר (באמת שלא... בדקתי את זה).