Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Quick card set


I'll admit it, I love patterned paper. Especially the 6*6 pads. But I don't use it so often. Which in turns, makes me feel guilty for wanting to buy more paper - it's a vicious cycle.

So in order to remedy this I decided I will make a card set that will mostly be from patterned paper.

It was fun and easy. All the papers are from the Amy Tangerine SKETCHBOOK 6 X 6 Paper Pad and the sentiment is from the Find joy /Hero Arts Stamp pad (I selectively inked the stamp to only stamp the celebrate.. so proud of myself for not messing it up).








I made a box to put all the cards and envelopes. The pattern for the box is the "a2 lori whitlock card & envelope box" from the Silhouette online store (Design ID #41611) and it was cut from a Granola box.

 


I will submit the box to the Israeli blog:
יוצאות מהקווים - אתגר אריזות מזון - אריזת גרנולה

and the cards to the:
Sister Act Card Challenge #27

5 comments:

  1. Lovely cards, Efrat! This paper pad is very cute, I also have it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the set of cards!

    Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card challenge this week

    -Angeline DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. וואו! וואו! וואו! זה מה שיש לי להגיד! ואם זה לא מספיק: לא רק שאני מתה על העיצוב, אוהבת את הסגנון וחושבת שיש לך טעם נפלא, הסט הזה עונה לטעמי על עוד שני קריטריונים: קודם כל זה באמת נראה כמו סט; יש פה תפיסה מהותית, שמבינה שאריזה לא הופכת 54 כרטסיים לסדרה, אלא שקו עיצובי דומה הופך אותם לכזו. שנית, הם פשוטים, קלילים ומאפשרים להכין מתנות משגעות בזמן קצר יחסית (חוץ מהשעות שלוקח לי תמיד לבחור את הצבעים/דפים וכו... ;-) ). תוה על השראה נהדרת וסליחה על התגובה החופרת...

    ReplyDelete
  4. מקסים!! אהבתי את הסט כולו ואת הקופסא!

    ReplyDelete
  5. מקסים
    אהבתי את המיחזור של אריזת הגרנולה והסט כולו יפהפה

    ReplyDelete

הודעה בנוגע ללינקים באתר

בחלק מהלינקים באתר (אמזון, סקראפבוק וסיימון) יש לי שיווק שותפים שזה אומר שאם אתם קונים מהלינק שלי אני מקבלת עמלה קטנה ולכם זה לא עולה יותר (באמת שלא... בדקתי את זה).