Saturday, September 14, 2013

Congrats It's a Baby Boy

I just love the take note paper pad from Doodlebug and I only have scraps left and still I am determined to use every little bit of it :-)

Today I made a quick embossed card with some of the scraps. The stork was paper pieced.



I also decorated the inside of the card.


And here is a another view just because I couldn't decide which picture to use :-)



Supplies:




I am submitting this card to:
1.  Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog - Emboss it!
2. Simon Monday Challenge Blog - Embossed

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card and the scrap pieces of paper are wonderfully used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet! Love the banner you made from the small pieces of paper. Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could this BE any cuter! Love the matching scrap on the inside too. Thanks for playing along with the Emboss It Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete

הודעה בנוגע ללינקים באתר

בחלק מהלינקים באתר (אמזון, סקראפבוק וסיימון) יש לי שיווק שותפים שזה אומר שאם אתם קונים מהלינק שלי אני מקבלת עמלה קטנה ולכם זה לא עולה יותר (באמת שלא... בדקתי את זה).