Sunday, June 23, 2013

Bon Voyage Hexagon Card





Silhouette file: Hexagon Background by Bird's Cards Blog. I cut the hexagon background card a few times with the Take Note paper pad by Doodlebug. I am in love with this paper pad! Then I filled the background with different hexagons.

The tag was also cut with the Silhouette and then I sprayed it with Mister Huey's Powder blue mist. The template was one of the backgrounds I cut before. I would love to find a mist that sprays a little more vivid colors, the blue turned out a little pale to my taste. If anyone can suggest a good vivid mist I would love to read in the comments.

The sticker letters are from Mastikim (scrap store in Israel) and they say: Bon Vohage in Hebrew.

This card and a mini album (which I will show at another time) goes to my beloved brother who is leaving us in favor of working in Seattle (USA) for a few years.

This cards goes into the :

5 comments:

  1. חמוד לגמרי!
    שינית את הגודל הרגיל של הכרטיס שאת עובדת איתו?
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clever to make it look like a luggage tag! I love all the dp you've used here, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a fun card and tag with all the hexagons. Thanks for playing along with us at A Blog Named Hero.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card! Reminds me of ISRAEL:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOH I love hexagons! Great techniques on a great card! Thanks for entering our A Blog Named Hero challenge!

    ReplyDelete

הודעה בנוגע ללינקים באתר

בחלק מהלינקים באתר (אמזון, סקראפבוק וסיימון) יש לי שיווק שותפים שזה אומר שאם אתם קונים מהלינק שלי אני מקבלת עמלה קטנה ולכם זה לא עולה יותר (באמת שלא... בדקתי את זה).