Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Pattern Play - Day 3

For the past few days, I participated in the new Online Card Classes - Pattern Play class.

I didn't have lots of time to actually create anything (I didn't even have time to watch all the videos yet...) but the one I watched were great (as always).

Here is my version of the Day 3 card made by Kristina Werner. I loved the idea to break up a bold pattern so that I can use it on a card.




I am adding this to the Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes challenge

2 comments:

  1. היי אפרת! כמה יצירות יפות החגים האלה מביאים! כל יום משהו חדש :)
    הכרטיס יפה, אני אוהבת סגול

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! The pattern reminds my of the Dutch Delft Blue. :) I love that you finished it with a strip of paper on the inside too! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

הודעה בנוגע ללינקים באתר

בחלק מהלינקים באתר (אמזון, סקראפבוק וסיימון) יש לי שיווק שותפים שזה אומר שאם אתם קונים מהלינק שלי אני מקבלת עמלה קטנה ולכם זה לא עולה יותר (באמת שלא... בדקתי את זה).