Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Anniversary card

This card was made for my parents in law for their anniversary last Friday.

Right now I am in love with the aqua color. I try and make all my card with it.

I used the Papertrey ink Hawaiian Shores cardstock and ribbon. I embossed the stamp with the Zing! Aqua embossing powder. And I colored the pins with copic (BG13) so it will match.

The stamps I used here are the Leafy Vines (background) and the Best Wishes (for the word love) stamps sets from Hero arts.




I am submitting this cards set to the latest Simon Says Stamp and show - Stamps you love and don't use enough

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful and striking! Love this stamp embossed in turquoise like this! Thanks so much for stamping with us this week at Simon Says Stamp & Show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show this week! - Ashli :)

    ReplyDelete

הודעה בנוגע ללינקים באתר

בחלק מהלינקים באתר (אמזון, סקראפבוק וסיימון) יש לי שיווק שותפים שזה אומר שאם אתם קונים מהלינק שלי אני מקבלת עמלה קטנה ולכם זה לא עולה יותר (באמת שלא... בדקתי את זה).