Sunday, January 20, 2013

Tissue box holder


The minute I saw this post from Kelly on the "Finding Time to Create" blog I know I wanted to try and make them. What a great project and a fun way to test out my new Silhouette.

I can't be happier with how it turned out. It was so much fun and so easy that I made 3 at one go.








My boys already asked me to make them tissue box covers as well, but they use the big boxes, so I am working on changing the dimensions of the box to fit our tissue boxes. Stay tuned :-)

If you have a Silhouette I recommend you subscribe to Kelly's blog, she has the most beautiful designs and project ideas, and she is very generous in sharing her designs with all.

1 comment:

הודעה בנוגע ללינקים באתר

בחלק מהלינקים באתר (אמזון, סקראפבוק וסיימון) יש לי שיווק שותפים שזה אומר שאם אתם קונים מהלינק שלי אני מקבלת עמלה קטנה ולכם זה לא עולה יותר (באמת שלא... בדקתי את זה).