Sunday, January 13, 2013

Home Sweet Home

One of my dear friends moved to a new house lately and I thought it was a good opportunity to create a Home Sweet Home canvas. I used the Silhouette to cut all the images and the pattern pages are made with washi tape.



The canvas was sent along with a card, also made with washi tape (and some embossing). It says thank you since this is one of my US friend who happily support my carft addiction by being my post women.




The Washi tape used on the sign and card was bought from Chickydoodle and I am in love with it (seriously - love it!!) I had my eyes on it for a while now and I was so excited I got it in the mail, I had to try it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

הודעה בנוגע ללינקים באתר

בחלק מהלינקים באתר (אמזון, סקראפבוק וסיימון) יש לי שיווק שותפים שזה אומר שאם אתם קונים מהלינק שלי אני מקבלת עמלה קטנה ולכם זה לא עולה יותר (באמת שלא... בדקתי את זה).