*** You can change the language of this blog with the "Page Translation" on the left***
|Young Crafters Unite Blog Hop|
Welcome to my blog on the Young Crafters Unite Blog Hop!! If you're following the hop, you should have arrived from Madison's blog.
Why am I a new crafter??
I started crafting only 3 months ago, and I LOVE every minute I spend doing it. I am also very excited as this is my first blog hop ever!!
My favorite thing
Honestly, at this moment, being so new at all this, I love everything, I love seeing how my cards are coming out, I love reading blogs from other very talented people (you should see my Google reader, it used to be only for work related blogs, it is now full of craft blogs) and I love seeing videos of how to do things.
One other thing which I really love is shopping, seriously, I used to love buying cloth for my kids, now it's all stamps, ink, paper, tool, dies.... I can spend so much time just browsing sites that sell craft stuff. I'm even interested in the haul videos on YouTube... yes, I think I caught the "craft bug" big time :-)
But for this project sake, I choose my new Cuttlebug as my favorite thing. I really like using it. It's really new, I got it 2 weeks ago and I really like experimenting with it.
Here is the card I created for this blog hop. It was made for a friend who is about to have a baby girl (any minute now...).
Look at the little bunny popping out.
Here is the inside of the card
and here is a close up from the side to see the different layers.
Paper: Itsy Bitsy designer paper from K&Company. Raspberry Fizz from PaperTrey Ink.
Ink: Rose Bud Memento.
Letters stickers: Mini Alphabet Sticker set from MyLittleShoeBox.
Stamps: Handmade with Care by Hero Arts. Baby feet by Recollections.
Ribbon: Darice baby feet.
Dies: Limitless Layers: 1 3/4" Circle Collection from PTI. Spellbinders Nestabilities Standard Circles Large.
Tools: Cuttlebug, Corner Punch, Foray gel pen, Tonic trimmer, Tim Holtz Non Stick Serrated Snip Scissors
Another project which I loved and think came out nicely is this Thank you card (the flowers are all created with a cuttlebug die), and I would like to dedicate the card to Britta and Maria, who came up and organized this blog hop. - Huge thanks!!
I really hope you enjoyed the card and my post and I would love to hear what you have to say. I encourage you to comment
Randomly selected commenters from the blog hop will have the opportunity to win a $20 from Simon Says Stamp, their choice of stamp set from Paper Smooches or their choice of stamp set from Lawn Fawn (leave comment by end of day Monday, July 4th to be included)
If you made it so far, I am really proud of you, your Next stop on the hop is Angie Ha
Participating Bloggers - be sure to stop by all of them and leave a comment!
- legojenta.blogspot.com Marie
- craftzonespn.blogspot.com Aditya Gupta
- leeartsncrafts.blogspot.com Leanne
- handcraftedsimplybyus.blogspot.com Ruby
- papersmooches.blogspot.com Kim Hughes
- ourchangeofart.blogspot.com Jen Rzasa
- stephcreates.blogspot.com Stephanie
- paperheartproject.blogspot.com Jamie Leija
- scrapbookbakery.blogspot.com Heather Ruwe
- littlemisslittleness.blogspot.com Chari Moss
- theconstantscrapper.com Janice Daquila-Pardo
- disp6194-kellyscraps.blogspot.com Kelly Latevola
- bunnyrunswithscissors.blogspot.com Bunny Vance
- mrspicklestamps.blogspot.com Cathy Pulickal
- jans-gonestampin.blogspot.com Jan Hunnicutt
- homemadecardsbyerin.blogspot.com erin t
- priyaskraftkorner.blogspot.com Priya Mohan
- kathynakata.typepad.com Kathy Nakata
- madebyejp.blogspot.com Ezlie Perez
- thebalddragonfly.blogspot.com Karen Baker
- lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com Amy Courchaine
- dianespaperpassions.blogspot.com DianetheLibrarian
- christygetscrafty.blogspot.com Christiana Reuling
- stampinginspiredby.blogspot.com Jill Foster
- hobbyandideas.blogspot.com Isha
- lynseyreadswritescreates.blogspot.com Lynsey V.
- neatandtangled.blogspot.com Danielle Walls
- thecraftycorgi.blogspot.com Donna Bowman
- swavycreations.blogspot.com Cynthia
- stepstowardscrafting.blogspot.com Neha
- mbm-madebymary.blogspot.com Mary McCarthy
- mycupbrimswithtiddles.blogspot.com Tania A
- ujjwal-handmadewithlove.blogspot.com Ujjwal
- sew-ink.blogspot.com Amber R.
- deenahopkins.typepad.com Deena
- kbsmith34.blogspot.com Kristy Smith
- princessandthepaper.blogspot.com Jillian Vance
- hearthugsdesigns.blogspot.com Ashley N Newell
- danielledaws.blogspot.com Danielle Daws
- prettypinkposh.blogspot.com Paulina Nakamura
- whimsicalcreations.blogspot.com Michele
- thedailymarker.blogspot.com Kathy Racoosin
- natashablackburn.com Natasha
- nomisneverendingworld.blogspot.com CiCi
- LoveMyScraps.com Melissa Shea
- dominodebi.typepad.com Deborah Nolan
- faithabigaildesigns.com Faith Abigail
- clips-n-cuts.com Vicky Papaioannou
- heathersscrappiness.blogspot.com Heather I.
- jesslarsen.blogspot.com Jess Larsen
- afkeyes.blogspot.com Anna K.
- purplepassioncreative.blogspot.com Brittney Baker
- funkycards.blogspot.com Madison
- 2-left-hands.blogspot.com Efrat S. <-- You are here
- ahacreations.blogspot.com Angie Ha
- jtcardmaking.blogspot.com Joy Taylor
- furandgreenfeathers.blogspot.com Lauren S.
- happystampingdesigns.blogspot.com Wendy Frederick
- flickr.com/photos/lissaaag Lisa Geraty
- visionsofpaper.blogspot.com Elizabeth Campau
- sandraea.blogspot.com Sandra
- creatingcasey.blogspot.com Casey Gainey
- preybueno.blogspot.com Patricia
- butterflyamandascreations.blogspot.com amanda
- brittaswiderski.com Britta Swiderski