Sunday, December 18, 2011

Bon Voyage

This card was created for a good friend of mine who is going away for couple of years to the land of cowboys, beef and hunting (Texas...) due to her husband's job.

They had a farewell open house yesterday, and she got a few Hebrew DVDs for her daughter and this card. They are paying for their own shipping, so they are not taking anything heavy with them, so the gifts had to be light weight.

I searched a lot for a good "Bon Voyage" stamp that I can download, since I didn't have time to physically go and buy something and finally found this cute suitcase stamp on ebay. Bought it and a few hours later the card was ready. I am open for suggestion for a good farewell set to buy to have on hand for the future.

Again I added the Hamsa (Hand) symbol for good luck. The writing is "Bon Voyage" in Hebrew.


I am submitting this card to the Young Crafters Unite Challenge #4 - Use Dies



Supplies:



1 comment:

הודעה בנוגע ללינקים באתר

בחלק מהלינקים באתר (אמזון, סקראפבוק וסיימון) יש לי שיווק שותפים שזה אומר שאם אתם קונים מהלינק שלי אני מקבלת עמלה קטנה ולכם זה לא עולה יותר (באמת שלא... בדקתי את זה).