Saturday, November 12, 2011

Magnet note holder - Recycle project

Like I said in my last post, lately I am on a kick to recycle cereals boxes, the thickness of it is just right, it's sturdy but still I can cut it fairly easily.

The inspiration for this magnet note holder came from the table note holder that I saw on Shipola's blog. I have less use for a note holder you put on a table, but I really wanted something nice for the refrigerator.

The base is from cereal box, wrapped with patterned paper, and the note holder is made from card stock, I tried patterned paper with the first one, but card stock is holding much better.

For the back I am using a magnet so it will hold on the refrigerator.

I made one for myself and then 2 for friends, and then 2 for my mom, mother-in-low and then finally one for my brother. 

I am really loving this, so I am sure I'll make a few more. I you want one - just say the word :-)

In the following pictures you can see the ones I made so far, I am using lots of products from various companies, but the majority of pattered paper is from Tsorya Ilan.









I am also entering this project into this week's challenge from Simon Says Stamp and Show -  Up-Cycling/Re-Cycling.





4 comments:

  1. Your note holders are so darn cute! What a great idea and how clever to use a cereal box. Great work on the recycling challenge. So happy you joined in the fun with us this week at Simon Says Stamp and Show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. כ"כ כיף לי לראות את זה... :-) תודה רבה! יצא לך מקסים! יפים לך הקיטים שלי... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. מחזיקי פתקים משגעים!!!
    יש מצב להדרכה???

    ReplyDelete

הודעה בנוגע ללינקים באתר

בחלק מהלינקים באתר (אמזון, סקראפבוק וסיימון) יש לי שיווק שותפים שזה אומר שאם אתם קונים מהלינק שלי אני מקבלת עמלה קטנה ולכם זה לא עולה יותר (באמת שלא... בדקתי את זה).