Sunday, November 6, 2011

Happy Birthday

This card is a happy birthday card. 

For this card I used a few stamps sets that I really love.

For the background I used the Clouds background by Hero Arts. For the clouds and the butterfly I used the Horray stamp set by Hero Arts / Studio Calico and the Fiskars cloud punch. The grass is cut with the MFT grass die, the bicycles are from the Cruising Through Life from Lawn Fawn, and the sentiment is from the Find Joy stamp set by Hero arts. (link below in the supplies list).


I used glossy accent and rhinestones on the butterfly and flowers.


Here is a close up on the layers.

And the inside of the card. Here I used a stamp from the 2011 Birthday Tags stamp set from Papertrey Ink.


I am submitting this card to the Lily Pad Cards Kathy's Color Palette challenge.

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

הודעה בנוגע ללינקים באתר

בחלק מהלינקים באתר (אמזון, סקראפבוק וסיימון) יש לי שיווק שותפים שזה אומר שאם אתם קונים מהלינק שלי אני מקבלת עמלה קטנה ולכם זה לא עולה יותר (באמת שלא... בדקתי את זה).